Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Dawn of a New Era

Hello, my name is Keith and I am an average guy just like a lot of you out there. I'm happily married, have a dog, and serve at a restaurant for a living. My mother is Chinese and Thai, my father is of German descent, and I had the privilege of eating all sorts of things growing up. I love eating good food, cooking good food, eating that aforementioned cooked food, the science behind cooking, and well, just about everything about food. With this blog I hope to show the world that cooking all sorts of different great tasting dishes is easy and approachable to every single one of us.

Today marks the first day of the realization of my dreams, to one day open an Asian-Americana restaurant and impart delicious whole food, eclectic taste, and Engrish soul to my friends and family.

1 comment: